Sunday, November 30, 2014

Walking Dead

What a midseason finale! Have to say that I really don't like the pastor. Who bumbles around a zombie apocalypse that much? I do think that Michonne could have taken that entire horde by herself and then some, but thats me. Maggie suddenly caring about Beth after spending the entire season not caring if she was dead or anything was kind of odd, I mean if you are going to have a character not give a crap about a family member then at least be committed! I miss Rick yelling Carl constantly, but at least now it feels like Rick has finally gotten rid of Farmer Rick. Cops and Hospitals man, they're just really... awkward. Ah overall I liked the finale and think it was a good temporary end to what has been a really awesome season so far. I am sad for the people who have died, while also rather giddy for what might possibly be coming up.

I am not sure why but it seems like the Walking Dead has had a sudden change. This entire season has felt different, with each episode being so good that it has seemed like each episode was the finale. So I am not sure if this season is just really good, or the previous seasons were just really bad, or if this season is so good that it puts everything else to shame? Hm, maybe I am over thinking this one. Anyway it is awesome and I hope it doesn't stop! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment