Thursday, December 11, 2014

Orphan Black Snubs Flashy Arrow Agents of Shield with Mad Max trailers

So Orphan Black got snubbed by the Golden Globes yet again despite featuring some of the greatest acting skills that I have ever seen on television! I don't know why Orphan Black seems to have some sort of innate award repellent, but it should be getting so many awards for so many things that it just confuses me.

Ah, in other television news a bunch of series are having their mid-season finales and they have been pretty good. The Flash's finale was a much better episode than most of the show's episodes, and despite feeling rather 'meh' about the show so far I am actually excited for the rest of the season! So many questions and so many interesting answers, I can't wait to see more.

Speaking of which, holy crap that Arrow finale!! I mean, I sort of expected some of it but dang they wrapped up some things while asking new questions so well that I am really happy with where this show is going. And while I don't think they are going to be tying the DC TV shows in with the upcoming DC movies, they have so many characters in the Arrow's and Flash's shared universe that they can make a ton of more shows while keeping everything feeling awesome. I am really surprised with how good the DC TV shows have been, I hope they keep it up!

Ah Agents of Shield how I love thee. Another great mid-season finale that opens the 2nd half of the season to be even more awesome than the 1st. It seems they are setting things up to tie in with the InHumans movie coming out in a few years which is pretty cool. Plus I liked how they FINALLY revealed who Skye is, and I am personally hoping they will not only put her into a movie at some point but will also use this show to give the InHumans movie a build-up. Its somewhat doubtful of course, but it would still be awesome!

Oh and finally, how about that Mad Max trailer man! So many things exploding, without CGI, so many crazy over the top awesomeness while still being not too over the top that I just can't breathe! Looks like they are sort of but not really rebooting things, new guy playing Max and a bunch of new characters. But it all looks awesome and still really crazy explodey, so thats good. Ah, have to say the last few weeks have been really great for trailers. Star Wars, Terminator, Jurassic World, and now Mad Max. All I have to say is that I can't wait to watch movies in 2015! 

Hm, maybe I should rethink my titling scheme...

No comments:

Post a Comment